SpinOffice meets the security standards of Google, but it might block an application to connect. Here's a checklist what to do:
- First thing to check is if the password entered in SpinOffice is the same as you use in Google.
- If Google still prevents us from signing in to your account using a non-Google app, you should have received a security alert from Google by email. Please confirm that we are allowed to connect.
- When this is not solving the issue too, please check the following settings in your Gmail account:
- Go to the Less secure apps section of your Google Account and turn on Allow less secure apps.
- In the Sign-in & security section of your Google Account, make sure that 2-Step Verification is Off.
- Go to Forwarding and POP/IMAP in your Gmail account and and enable IMAP Access.
- Go to Unlock Captcha in your Gmail account and allow Gmail account access.
If the above settings are set correctly, SpinOffice will be able to connect. If you still can't sign in to your account, please inform us.