That's a message we receive from Apple when we try to connect with your Apple account. There are two reasons that could cause this message:
- You've entered an incorrect account name and/or password in SpinOffice. In the configuration wizard, enter the following:
- Server name: imap.mail.me.com
- SSL Required: Yes
- Account name: This is usually the name part of your iCloud email address (for example, emilyparker, not firstname.lastname@example.org). If SpinOffice can't connect to iCloud using just the name part of your iCloud email address, try using the full address.
- Password: your mail account password
- When this is not solving the issue, you have to generate an app-specific password for SpinOffice in order to connect. To set up a password that allows SpinOffice to access your iCloud or me.com account through IMAP:
- Open Your Apple Account page ID
- In the Security section, click Generate Password below App-Specific Passwords
- Follow the steps on your screen
After you generate your app-specific password, enter or paste it into the password field of SpinOffice as you would normally.