If, when using the Xelion VoIP integration, the Click-To-Dial feature gives an error message or does not work, this usually means that the API token needs to be refreshed. Access tokens are used in token-based authentication to allow an application access to an API.
Please do the following steps in order to solve the issue:
- Go to https://apps.smartxps.com/login and log in with your Xelion credentials.
- Go to 'Xelion' in the navigation column on the left:
- Click on 'Update' to refresh the API token:
- That's it. Please go back to SpinOffice CRM and try Click-To-Dial again.
- When the issue is still occurring, contact us and we will solve it together with Xelion.
Not using the VoIP integration with Xelion yet? Learn more here.