1. Activate the Calendar-sync in SpinOffice
- Go on the Contacts screen to menu-option Administration -> Personal settings -> Synchronization.
- Tick 'Synchronize my calendar' and choose 'Save'.
- A CalDAV account is created. You will receive a confirmation by email with a link to the manuals how to set up the sync on all your devices.
2. Configure the CalDAV account on your Mac
- On your Mac, go to the Launchpad and open System preferences -> Internet Accounts.
- In the right frame, click on Add Other Account.
- Choose account type CalDAV account.
- Select as account type: Manual.
- Fill in following information:
- User name: [enter the email address where you received the activation email]
- Password: [your SpinOffice login password]
- Server: https://sync.spinoffice-crm.com
- Click on Sign in in right bottom corner and account is being verified.
- The sync account is now added as Internet Account.
- Give your own description to this account, for example ‘Business calendar’.
- Reminders option does not need to be ticked.
- Open the Calendar on your Mac to have your SpinOffice appointments to show up.
It may take a few minutes to get all items in the calendar, so please do not adjust settings to fast!
All changes made here will sync on every device where this CalDAV sync account has been configured.
Important note: existing calendars you have in Mac Calendar cannot be imported into SpinOffice. So the first step is to use the calendar in SpinOffice, then activate and configure sync.