SpinOffice CRM offers an integration with Xelion VoIP. By linking your SpinOffice account to Xelion, you can make and receive calls directly from SpinOffice. Incoming calls are signaled within your SpinOffice CRM environment. Incoming and outgoing calls are recognized and matched based on the phone number. On incoming calls, SpinOffice automatically creates a call note. There is an automatic logging and time registration of all conversations and, on request, conversations are recorded and automatically saved with the contact in SpinOffice CRM.
The advantages of the SpinOffice CRM VoIP integration at a glance:
- Call directly from SpinOffice CRM (Click-to-Dial)
- Both incoming and outgoing calls are recognized and linked to your contacts
- SpinOffice CRM automatically creates call notes
- Automatic logging and time recording of calls
- Automatic storage of recorded conversations (on request)
- Works on Windows and Mac, iOS and Android App
How to activate the Xelion integration?
- Please contact us first, and we arrange the initial set up with Xelion.
- Once Xelion has created your VoIP environment (Xelion Plus) you will get access to your online portal.
- Log in to your portal https://apps.smartxps.com/login.
- Go to SpinOffice CRM on the left side:
- Copy the 'Webhook url' to your clipboard.
- Open SpinOffice CRM.
- Click on the 'hamburger'-menu icon in the left corner on top.
- Go to Administration > Integrations and paste the Webhook url from clipboard into the Xelion API key field to activate the VoIP integration.
- Click on Test Access to see if it works.
- When the API-connection with SpinOffice CRM is succesful, the integration is immediately activated.
- Go to Users to link SpinOffice users to Xelion users.
Please note: a Xelion subscription is required. There are no one-time setup costs. Xelion uses monthly costs per user of € 45.