- Please make sure that you've activated the contacts-sync in SpinOffice via menu option Administration -> Personal settings -> Synchronization.
- On your phone, please install a Contacts client from the Play Store that supports CardDAV. For example CardDAV Sync free.
On your Android, go to Settings -> Accounts -> Add Account and select CardDAV.
- Following window will appear:
- Fill in the information as follows:
- Then simply tap Next to start synchronization.
- If everything is configured properly, the synchronization will start automatically.
- Open the Contacts application and select the addressbook to show up: go to More -> Settings -> Contacts to display and select 'All contacts' or 'CardDAV' or make a customized list that contains also the CardDAV.
- All SpinOffice contacts should be shown there once enabled.
It may take a few minutes to get all your SpinOffice contacts on your Android. Please be patient and don’t adjust the settings to fast. All changes made here will sync on every device where this CardDAV sync account has been configured.