When your mail is integrated, all incoming messages, sent items and the trash folder syncs. Whether you read your mail on your mobile, tablet, laptop, or mail client (e.g. Outlook, Mac Mail), your mail synchronizes on every device on which IMAP is set.
But what if the sent items from your phone do not end up in SpinOffice? Then there is a big chance that SpinOffice cannot find the correct 'Sent items' folder on the phone. How can you solve this?
On your iOS (iPhone/iPad) device:
- G to Settings -> Accounts & Passwords and select the mail account that concerns it.
- Click on Account to open the mail account settings.
- Click on Advanced Settings at the bottom.
- Within the Mailbox Behaviours settings you will find Sent Mailbox. In the margin the folder is mentioned where sent items will end up. Make sure that 'Sent items' is mentioned here.
- Is not this the case? Then click Sent Mailbox to enter the folder structure of the mail account in order to find the 'Sent items' folder. It should not be the local 'Sent' folder of your iPhone/iPad. Go through the 'On the server' folders and select the 'Sent items' folder.
- When there is no 'Sent items' folder, then you will have to create this manually first within the Mail application of the device. Go to the Mail application, choose Mailboxes at the top left -> Edit at the top right and add the 'Sent items' folder via New Mailbox in right bottom corner. When done, you will have to go through the steps of this FAQ again to set up the folder.
If you do not manage to set the correct sent items folder, please contact us.