- Please make sure that you've activated the calendar-sync in SpinOffice via menu option Administration -> Personal settings -> Synchronization.
- On your phone, please install a Calendar client from the Play Store that supports CalDAV. For example CalDav Sync Adapter.
On your Android, go to Settings -> Accounts -> Add Account and select the CalDavSync Adapter.
In the next window, choose the Manual Entry option and fill in the information as follows:
- Email: [enter the email address where you received the activation email]
- Password: [your SpinOffice login password]
- URL: https://sync.spinoffice-crm.com/addressbook.php/
- Account name: [give your own description]
- Then simply tap Register to start synchronization.
- If everything is configured properly, the synchronization will start automatically.
- Tap on Sync all to finish the configuration of the CalDAV account.
- Open the Calendar application.
- The SpinOffice calendar should be visible. if not click on More -> Manage Calendars and enable the calendar.
It may take a few minutes to get all your SpinOffice agenda items on your Android. Please be patient and don’t adjust the settings to fast. All changes made here will sync on every device where this CalDAV sync account has been configured.