With every contact card that you visit in SpinOffice, you can see at a glance what is involved with this contact. It contains not only items that are meant for you, but also those of your colleagues.
The dashboard differs for each contact in the database.
The following items are displayed in the dashboard:
- Open folders: all folders to which the contact is linked.
- Upcoming appointments: all calendar items to which the contact is linked and which will take place within the next two weeks.
- Open tasks: all unfinished tasks to which the contact is linked. Overdue tasks are red, tasks in the future are blue.
- Open items: alle unfinished email messages to which the contact is linked.
- Last timesheet items (is only displayed in combination with the time registration module): all logs / time written for this contact.
Below the item the date / time is stated on which it was created (for folders and open items) or when it takes place (appointments and tasks). In addition, the name of the database user to which the item is linked is shown.
From the dashboard you can create a new item (folders, appointments, tasks) via the '+' icon. Use the right mouse click on an item to open, finish or delete it.
Many customers enjoy working with the dashboad. It provides insight into outstanding items and it easy to manage tasks and folders from here instead of navigating to the task list and / or folders list.
If you do not have the dashboard yet and you want it to be enabled within your database, please let us know. For existing customers from before July 2017, it is possible that the dashboard has not yet been activated. It was only activated on request. Since then, the dashboard is by default activated unless the screen resolution does not allow it.