There could be a few reasons why SpinOffice won't open. Please check following options:
- No internet connection. SpinOffice needs an internet connection all the time.
Firewall block. It could be that your Firewall blocks our application:
- Go to Settings on your Windows and select Windows Firewall.
- Click the “Allow an app or feature through Windows Firewall” link. It may be called “Allow a program through Windows Firewall”. This will open a list of programs with check boxes next to them.
- Click the “Change settings” button. In order to be allowed to adjust the settings, you may need to click the “Change settings” button. If a password is required, enter it now.
- Make sure that SpinOffice CRM application is checked so that communictation with the Firewall is allowed.
- Save your settings. Once you’ve finished making changes, click the OK button to save your Firewall settings.
- Please contact us if the problem keeps occuring after you've adjusted the firewall settings.
- Not a compatible Mac OS X version. SpinOffice works on Mac OS X 10.7 and later. Try one of our previous local versions to see if this works for you.