Set up Contacts Synchronization via CardDAV to sync all your contacts from SpinOffice CRM to your iMac or MacBook and vice versa! Follow the steps in the configuration manual below.
- Make sure that the contacts-sync is activated in SpinOffice; menu option Administration -> Personal settings -> Synchronization.
- In this personal settings screen, select the contact types you want to have in sync with Mac Contacts (and with iOS devices if applicable).
- On your Mac, go to the Launchpad and open System preferences -> Internet Accounts.
- Click on the “+” icon in left bottom corner.
- In the right frame, scroll down and select the option to Add Other Account.
- Choose account type Add CardDAV account.
- Select as account type: Manual.
- Fill in following information:
- User name: [enter the email address where you received the activation email]
- Password: [your SpinOffice login password]
- Server: https://sync.spinoffice-crm.com
- Click on Log in in right bottom corner and account is being verified.
- The sync account is now added as Internet Account.
- Give your own description to this account, for example ‘Business contacts’ or ‘SpinOffice contacts’.
- Open Mac Contacts, and the configured CardDAV account is now shown as new address book on the left side with the description you have given.
- All SpinOffice contacts from the contact types that you have marked to sync (see bullet point 2 above) will soon appear here.
- It may take a few minutes to get all your SpinOffice contacts into the address book.
- Note: by default, iCloud or local contacts is the default selected address book on the left that is open. Click on the CardDAV account description you gave to see the SpinOffice contacts. Click on All contacts on top to see the contacts from all address books.
All changes you do for your contacts here, will sync on every device where this CardDAV sync account has been configured.
Be aware that if you change your SpinOffice password, it must be changed for the CardDAV account as well. (On your Mac, System preferences -> Internet Accounts)