Set up Calendar Synchronization via CalDAV to sync events from SpinOffice CRM to the Mac Calendar application and vice versa! Follow the steps in the configuration manual below.
- Make sure that you've activated the calendar-sync in SpinOffice via menu option Administration -> Personal settings -> Synchronization.
Go to the Launchpad on your Mac and open System preferences -> Internet Accounts.
Click on the “+” icon in left bottom corner.
- In the right frame, scroll down and select the option to Add Other Account.
Choose account type Add CalDAV account.
- Select as account type: Manual.
- Fill in following information:
- User name: [enter the email address where you received the activation email]
- Password: [your SpinOffice login password]
- Server: https://sync.spinoffice-crm.com
- Click on Sign in in right bottom corner and account is being verified.
- The sync account is now added as Internet Account.
- Give your own description to this account, for example ‘Business calendar’.
- Reminders option does not need to be ticked.
- Open the Calendar application on your Mac to have your SpinOffice appointments to show up.
It may take a few minutes to get all the agenda items in the calendar, so please do not adjust settings to fast! All changes made here will sync on every device where this CalDAV sync account has been configured.